Hi Ariel, On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 06:41:34PM -0300, Ariel D'Alessandro wrote: > Implement WPA3-SAE authentication on connman side using wpa_supplicant > backend. > > Initially based on Tizen project: > > https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=platform/upstream/connman.git > > Signed-off-by: Ariel D'Alessandro We don't do the SOB, so I just dropped. I applied the patch, there were small style issues which I fixed it directly. Probably we should update the documentation which wpa_supplicant version is needed to support WPA3. Thanks, Daniel