Hi Ariel, On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 08:50:10AM -0300, Ariel D'Alessandro wrote: > > I applied the patch, there were small style issues which I fixed it > > directly. > > Great! Thanks a lot for your help. Thanks for your contribution. Really appreciated. > > Probably we should update the documentation which wpa_supplicant version > > is needed to support WPA3. > > Which doc files should be updated? I can take a look at that and put > some notes together. There was some recommendation on the wpa_supplicant version in the README. I wonder if this is still valid. Thanks, Daniel