On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:28:12AM -0500, Jeremy Linton wrote: > Of course, there is a good chance I've messed something up or i'm missing > something. I should really validate the /lib/ld-linux behavior itself too. I > guess this could just as well be a glibc issue (f34 has glibc 2.33-5 which If it were a glibc issue that'd mean that glibc would have to somehow manage to disable PROT_BTI after the kernel set it. I think I've found the issue, will send a new version out shortly - we just weren't actually parsing the properties on the main executable properly. A new version should appear shortly.