Am Thu, 1 Jul 2021 12:39:06 +0200 schrieb Jan Beulich : > I'm afraid this goes too far: This way you remove all prior > (direct) maintainers (see "The meaning of nesting" in > ./MAINTAINERS). And I'm sure Andrew, who has written much of > this, ought to be considered to become the maintainer of this > code then as well. I think this was copy&paste from some other entry, which would still include the tools/ maintainers when using get_maintainer.pl. I do not remember which one it was. Also I think if Andrew would have a desire to be in there he would have added himself already. Olaf