Am Fri, 2 Jul 2021 20:20:08 +0100 schrieb Andrew Cooper : > Subject needs correcting after v2. Apparently I missed some places while removing the old "xc_" prefix. > However, given that this is in the save/restore common header, does it > really need a prefix?  Simply is_known_page_type() seems good enough. Sure, the possibility of clashes is probably low. > > +/* Sanitiy check for types returned by Xen */ > > +static inline bool sr_is_known_page_type(xen_pfn_t type) > uint32_t Why is this better than returning 'bool'? > I can fix up everything on commit if you're happy with the suggestions. Yes, I'm certainly fine with it. Olaf