* Get back to me
@ 2021-07-05 19:02 Jotham Masuku
From: Jotham Masuku @ 2021-07-05 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Jotham
Masuku, a wealth manager working with Flippiebecker Wealth in
South Africa. I got your contact through a b2b online business
directory when searching for business minded people in your
country. I am contacting you because one of my high profile
clients is interested in investing abroad and has asked me to
look for individuals and companies in your country with
productive business ideas and projects that he can invest in. He
wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad. I thought I
should contact you to see if you are interested in this
opportunity.

I have decided to keep this proposal very brief for now but I
will be happy to share more information and details upon
receiving a response from you to indicate your interest. I am
looking forward to hearing back from you so that we can plan a
strategy that will be beneficial to all parties. Please be kind
to also provide your direct contact telephone number for a verbal
discussion.

Best regards

J Masuku
Flippiebecker Wealth

* Get Back To Me
@ 2022-02-20 12:59 E Matare
From: E Matare @ 2022-02-20 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

Good day. My name is Elliot Matare. I sent you a very important
business proposal last week but I am yet to receive a response
from you as of yet. I am not sure if you did receive the proposal
or not so if you would be so kind to confirm if you got my
previous email and if you are interested in what was being
proposed, I will appreciate it. On the hand, if you I can resend
it to you if you did not receive my previous message with the
proposal. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Elliot Matare
Metropolitan Asset Managers
Telephone: 010 442 6203
metropolitanassetmanager.com

From: Jotham Masuku @ 2021-07-05 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sparse

@ 2021-05-01  9:22 Madudu
From: Madudu @ 2021-05-01  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-cxl

Good day to you. My name is Madudu Mushokoro. from Democratic
Republic of the Congo (DRC) Africa, may you permit me to inform
you of my desire to go into a business relationship with you
personally or with your company, for a lucrative offshore
investment partnership. We have available huge sum of fund made
through Diamonds trade in my country.

I will like you to front to invest the huge fund into an offshore
investment project that is viable and I would like you to co-
ordinate this investment project on our behalf, we are looking
towards offshore investment due to political and economic
instability in our region (Central Africa). The fund available
for investment is in cash.

Your position in this arrangement will be as follows:
{1} To front and accommodate the cash into your nominated bank
account.
{2} To travel for the process of lodging the cash into your
nominated bank account.
{3} To decide on lucrative projects in your country for the
investment and co-ordinate the investments project.
{4} The compensation (percentage of the fund ) for accommodating
the fund into your account is negotiable before the remaining
percentage is invested.

If the proposal meets your consideration and approval, you are
hereby required to make a proper arrangement by sending me a
letter of Acknowledgement to facilitate a successful business
relationship.

Warm Regards,

Madudu.

* Get Back To Me
@ 2021-05-01  8:49 Madudu
From: Madudu @ 2021-05-01  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: devel

@ 2020-12-12  2:52 Moussa
From: Moussa @ 2020-12-12  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: util-linux

Greeetings from Mali. I am sorry for contacting you like this but
I do have a very urgent matter that I want to discuss with you.
Before I proceed, I want you to keep an open mind while reading
this proposal. My name is Moussa Traore, I am the Personal
Assistant to Mr. Issa Saley Maiga who was the head of the civil
aviation agency in Mali during the tenure of Ibrahim Boubacar
Keïta, the former president of Mali. His tenure was overtaken by
the military during a coup d'etat. I am sure you would have read
about this in your country because it was covered by the
international news agencies worldwide.

Anyway, my boss was also affected by the coup d'etat and he was
arrested along with other high profile politicians. Also, all of
his local assets (bother property and financial assets) were
seized by the Government. Due to this situation, my boss belives
that he is at risk and he is now very scared for the safety of
his family especially his wife and kids. In order to ensure that
his family is taken care of and protected incase anything happens
to him, he has asked me to help him find a foreign investor who
can help him accommodate and manage the finanical assets that he
has in Europe. These assets was secured with the help of a proxy
and it is currently held with an offshore financial bank so it is
safe so secure. Also, the Government of his country do not know
of this asset hence why they are unable to seize it as they have
done his other assets.

My proposal to you is for you to help us manage these funds, and
invest it in lucrative projects in your country that will yeild
good profits. You also do not have to worry about if this is safe
or not because everything will be handled in a legal and
transparent manner. You will also be handosmely rewarded for your
help if you decide to work with us. If this proposal interests
you, please kindly respond so that I can give you more details. I
hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Moussa.

* Get Back To Me
@ 2020-12-12  1:43 Moussa
From: Moussa @ 2020-12-12  1:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stable

@ 2020-12-12  1:37 Moussa
From: Moussa @ 2020-12-12  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2020-12-11 22:19 Moussa
From: Moussa @ 2020-12-11 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2020-12-11 20:26 Moussa

From: Moussa @ 2020-12-11 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-input

@ 2020-12-11 20:05 Moussa
From: Moussa @ 2020-12-11 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

@ 2018-12-17 21:25 Peter Ofili
From: Peter Ofili @ 2018-12-17 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear,

I need your cooperation in order to transfer into your bank account
for our mutual economic benefits,US$12.5million over inflated contract
proceeds.Meanwhile,I am Mr.Peter Ofili,senior Finance officer of the
Nigerian Ports Authority.Therefore,my intention in reaching out to you
through this medium is to seek for your assistance/cooperation in
getting the over invoiced part of the total contract fund transferred
into your bank account for our mutual benefit.

I already have every arrangement relating to this transaction
diligently worked out hence you can be rest assured of 101% risk/hitch
free transaction.I shall provide more details if/where necessary upon
receipt of your favourable reply only on this my private email address
bracketed(peter.ofili@aol.co.uk)

While thanking in advance for your anticipated favourable response to
this proposition,I remain,

Your Sincerely,

Mr.Peter Ofili

* Get back to me
@ 2017-04-26  0:10 Ashraf Basit
From: Ashraf Basit @ 2017-04-26  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Good day. Did you receive the business proposal I sent to you yesterday? I was waiting for your reply but I am not sure if you receive the message.  If for some reason you did not receive my previous email, I can resend the message to you. Please confirm as this is very urgent and important.

Regards,

Ashraf.
ashrafbas@secsuremailer.com

* Get back to me
@ 2017-04-25 20:19 Ashraf Basit

From: Ashraf Basit @ 2017-04-25 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-crypto

@ 2017-04-25 20:06 Ashraf Basit
From: Ashraf Basit @ 2017-04-25 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kvm

@ 2015-09-21 12:52 Alhaji Abdullahi Bukar
From: Alhaji Abdullahi Bukar @ 2015-09-21 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Friend

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project for you worth millions dollars.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Please note that the deal required high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy because this Involves moving or Siphoning some money from my office, on trust to your hands or bank account. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk. I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when i get your reply, To commence this transaction,I require you to immediately indicate  your interest by a return reply

Best Regard,
Alhaji Abdullahi Bukar

* Get Back To Me
@ 2015-09-19  1:57 Alhaji Abdullahi Bukar
From: Alhaji Abdullahi Bukar @ 2015-09-19  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-12-07 10:23 Abraham Karid
From: Abraham Karid @ 2014-12-07 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

My name is Abraham Karid from Egypt, i am a journalist , you can know more about me on facebook with this id abkarid@outlook.com , I have a good business for you and your family
Get back to me  on this email id abkarid@outlook.com  so that i will give you more details about it.
Thanks
Abraham Karid

* Get back to me
@ 2014-05-30  4:16 Kong Hui
From: Kong Hui @ 2014-05-30  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a bank director from Hong Kong, I want you to be my partner in a
business project of mutual benefit. Get back to me if interested.

Thank you,
Kong Hui.

* Get back to me
@ 2014-05-29 23:36 Kong Hui

From: Kong Hui @ 2014-05-29 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2014-05-29 22:43 Kong Hui
From: Kong Hui @ 2014-05-29 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-05-08 11:59 Denis Wilfred
From: Denis Wilfred @ 2013-05-08 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

RE: UN COMPENSATION GRANT
VALUE: US$500,000.00
VALIDATION NO: UN/CG/IMF/WB/TD/013C

The United Nations through our monitoring works uncovered that you
have sent so much with Western Union, Money gram, Bank to Bank
Transfers in the pursuit of your Contract - Inheritance Project,
Lotto/Lottery(s). As a result we have resolved at aiding you with the
sum of US$500,000.00 to enable patch up with your life again.

As a result, you are required to fill out the followings:

1: FULL NAME:
2: HOUSE ADDRESS :
3: MOBILE/CELL PHONE NUMBER:
4: MODE OF PAYMENT:
5. OCCUPATION:
6. DATE OF BIRTH:
7. MARITAL STATUS;
8. NUMBER OF CHILDREN:

Let me hear from you immediately you have received this mail. Reply me
on (vdwilfred@gmail.com)

Yours faithfully,
Denis Wilfred
Coordinator
UN Compensation Grant Agency

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2012-10-31 11:03 OKOH
From: OKOH @ 2012-10-31 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day my dear,
I am writing to acknowledge you that this is the second time we are notifying you about your payment worth of US$16.5m USD,with foreign Remittance payment department office which is due to be released to you by ATM card As we begin the last fiscal payment of the year 2012.Please send this information below as needed for your fund release to you OK.

1)Your Full Name__________________________ _____________
2)Your Address_______________________ ______________________________
3)Your Age___________________________ _______________________
4)Your Direct Telephone Number________________________ ________________
5)Fax Number________________________ _________________
6)Occupation____________________ __________________________

We sincerely apologies for our late contact with you, We are committed to serve you better and you have been advice to get back to me immediately for more details regarding your payment okay.

Yours in service
Dr.Ned Okoh

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2012-10-23 17:50 ADMINISTRATOR
From: ADMINISTRATOR @ 2012-10-23 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are glad to inform you on this year SKL online 2012  promo result.For more
details get back to the Remittance manager on : atlantico.desk@accountant.com

From: ADMINISTRATOR @ 2012-10-23 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-09-16 12:56 WONG HUI
From: WONG HUI @ 2012-09-16 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you
are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards
to the transfer of $24,500,000 to you.
This money initially belongs to a Libyan client who died in the libya crisis and had no next of kin in his
account-opening package in my bank here in Hong kong where I am a bank director.
In other to achieve this, I shall require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.
Most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you will be needed after which I
shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.
Yours Truly,
Wong Hui.

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2011-09-19 17:14 Ma Guang Lu
From: Ma Guang Lu @ 2011-09-19 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Ma Guang Lu,I have a business of $17.3M for you.Reply with personal
details for info.

believed to be clean.

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2011-09-19 17:14 Ma Guang Lu
From: Ma Guang Lu @ 2011-09-19 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2011-08-22  9:48 mariam ali
From: mariam ali @ 2011-08-22  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compliments of the day, I am Sgt. Mariam Ali a 27 year old female from
the personal elite guard of Colonel. Mumar Ghadaffi of Libya,and in
dire need of assistance, since the uprising a month ago we have been
under intense fire and scrutiny from rebels and the international
community,and as of now I cannot take it any longer and want out.

I have the sum of $5.1Million which I and two other of my colleagues
moved from the strongroom of Col. Ghadaffi during the airstrikes which
we want to move overseas before we defect, as I wish to get married
overseas and start a new life away from all this violence as I am only
27 years old.

See Link:

http://trueslant.com/nealungerleider/2010/04/29/gadaffis-army-of-all-female-all-virgin-bodyguards/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4749476

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7801672/gaddafi_money_libyas_dictator_is_a.html

Hence I am seeking for your assistance to assist us to receive the
cash on our behalf, be informed that this transaction is safe, 100%
risk free and success guaranteed I will send more information to you
about the way forward once I hear back from you.

Yours truly.

Sgt. Mariam Ali

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2010-11-01  8:41 BARR CHEN SHULIN
From: BARR CHEN SHULIN @ 2010-11-01  8:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am Chen  Shulin, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine,
that shares the same last name as yours, died as the result of
a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition
was due to the death of all the members of his family
in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.http://en
.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client(S$1
7,500,000.00 Million)left behind.Get back to me for more information

Best regards,
Barr.Chen Shulin

* Get back to me
@ 2010-03-08 16:29 Mr Evans Green
From: Mr Evans Green @ 2010-03-08 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good Day.

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before, I
am Mr Evans Green,I am a Banker i work with Bank Of England,There is
the sum of
$20,600,000.00 in my Bank "Bank Of England"London, There were no beneficiaries
stated  concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to
claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sum
transfered out of
my Bank into your Bank Account or any other account of your chioce. I will be
pleased to see if you can help me and also be a good and trusted person.

Once the funds have been transferred to your Nominated Bank Account we shall
then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.do send me a mail
as soon as
possible  for more details here is my email address:evans195604@gncn.net

Regards
Mr Evans Green.

* GET BACK TO ME
@ 2010-02-16 21:44 Zhang Tiejun
From: Zhang Tiejun @ 2010-02-16 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Hello. I have a business proposal for you. There are no risks involved.
Pls reply for brief.From Zhang Tiejun