On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 04:01:13PM +0200, Marek Behun wrote: > Tom, > > there are 16 boards left with CONFIG_SPI_FLASH > (git grep CONFIG_SPI_FLASH=y) > and Makefile says this was supposed to be deprecated in v2019.07. > > Are we going to remove them so that we can simplify the SPI subsystem? The warning is on CONFIG_SPI_FLASH without CONFIG_DM_SPI_FLASH and of course outside of SPL. When I asked Jagan about this off-list last month or so, he said everything had been migrated, and I couldn't make any boards fail by making the migration warning in the makefile be an error. I think that means that if you have SPI subsystem cleanups you want to do / post, please do so, thanks! -- Tom