On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 03:38:55PM +0200, Marek Vasut wrote: > On 7/19/21 10:20 AM, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > > Can it happen that all transfer's spped_hz are zero? > I don't think so, what kind of spi_message would that be ? > And even if it was zero, the delay would be 2000000/~0U , so zero as well, > which I suppose is the best we can do in such a case. I can see that happening for a controller that didn't set any speed information with a driver that also didn't set any speed information, everything is just hoping that the default is fine but only the hardware is actually setting something. I've not gone and checked if anything ever insists there absolutely must be something specified in software.