On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 02:46:06AM +0100, Mark Brown wrote: > On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 10:18:35PM +0200, Marek Vasut wrote: > > > So, should I send a V2 here with any changes or is this one OK as-is ? > > It wasn't clear that Uwe was OK with the current version, I don't mind. My concerns were mostly orthogonal to Marek's patch. The only (little critical) thing is: Can it happen that all transfer's speed_hz are zero? What happens with the code change is ok, when reading the code this looks this is by chance howver. So I would have added a comment describing that. But all in all I'm convinced that the change is an improvement, so no further concerns from my side. Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |