Hi, On Fri, Jul 23, 2021 at 04:38:27PM +0100, Andre Przywara wrote: > Hi, > > another try on the basic Allwinner H616 support, now on top of 5.14-rc1. > > This time I dropped the USB support from the basic series, to split off > the discussion, and simplify the core SoC support. I will post the USB > series soon, to be applied on top. > I kept the RTC support in, even though this is still under discussion, > because this is important to keep future DT files compatible with this > kernel. Honestly, I don't want to support something we don't guarantee if it's at the expense of making something we do guarantee more complicated. Delaying the clock tree description to sometime in the future will only further complicate the probe part of the driver, and there's far too many special cases already. Maxime