On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 04:48:04PM +0100, Mark Rutland wrote: > For clarity, let's take your bullet-point list above as a list of > examples, and make that: > /* > * As SYM_CODE functions don't follow the usual calling > * conventions, we assume by default that any SYM_CODE function > * cannot be unwound reliably. > * > * Note that this includes: > * > * - Exception handlers and entry assembly > * - Trampoline assembly (e.g., ftrace, kprobes) > * - Hypervisor-related assembly > * - Hibernation-related assembly > * - CPU start-stop, suspend-resume assembly > * - Kernel relocation assembly > */ This looks good to me too.