* IRQ related query
@ 2021-07-29 12:50 Patrick Regnouf
From: Patrick Regnouf @ 2021-07-29 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-iio

Hello,

Please someone tell me whether this is the right mailing list to ask questions related to actually using libiio or actually please point me in the right direction

To summarise I am looking for C source code that would capture an IRQ emitted by an iio accelerometer (LSM6DSLTR) all of that using libiio

I have successfully implemented a program that can read the x, y and z axis but that means polling constantly. Not an option…  the iio_device_set_trigger however returns “no such file or directory “

Thanks

/Patrick