On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 10:39:42AM +0900, Kuninori Morimoto wrote: > for example, > test-cpu : silent Component, silent DAI > test-cpu-vn : verbose Component, silent DAI > test-cpu-nv : silent Component, verbose DAI > test-cpu-vv : verbose Component, verbose DAI Should these be runtime rather than binding options? Or at least properties rather than something that's part of the compatible. It doesn't feel right to have flags like that in the compatible at any rate, and if we're making fixed DTs for test purposes (eg, to run in qemu as part of a testsuite) it's no more difficult to use properties. I'm not sure if Rob has thoughts on the base concept of such virtual for test bindings but they do seem like something that might be useful.