Hi! > Jarkko Nikula reported that Beagleboard > revision c2 stopped booting. Jarkko bisected the issue down to > commit 6cfcd5563b4f ("clocksource/drivers/timer-ti-dm: Fix suspend > and resume for am3 and am4"). > > Let's fix the issue by tagging system timers as reserved rather than > ignoring them. And let's not probe any interconnect target module child > devices for reserved modules. > > This allows PM runtime to keep track of clocks and clockdomains for > the interconnect target module, and prevent the system timer from idling > as we already have SYSC_QUIRK_NO_IDLE and SYSC_QUIRK_NO_IDLE_ON_INIT > flags set for system timers. There was interaction between two patches, and result is that this one does not do anything useful, see: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-omap/20210811061053.32081-1-tony@atomide.com/T/#u I believe it should be dropped for now. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany