On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 08:41:29PM -0300, Fabio Estevam wrote: > Hi Tom, > > On Wed, Aug 11, 2021 at 6:27 PM Tom Rini wrote: > > > So where did we end up here? I didn't see a patch going by dropping the > > mx28 configs Fabio doesn't want (and the patch needs a minor refresh for > > email I think anyhow). No comments on few others. I'd like to make a > > drop-these-platforms series shortly. > > I have sent a patch that keeps only the main mx28evk_defconfig and > deletes the others. Thanks. A later follow-up would be converting the README to rST, of course. -- Tom