On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 04:42:12PM +0200, Blažej Krajňák wrote: > Hello Pablo, > > I'm just rewriting input plugin ulog_inppkt_NFLOG.c to include > conntrack params. I successfully included CT flags from enum > ip_conntrack_status (assured, reply seen, ...) and CT state and > direction from NFULA_CT_INFO. Great. > However, in NFULA_CT few counters from enum nf_conntrack_attr are > still 0 value. For ex. ATTR_TIMESTAMP_START / STOP and > ATTR_ORIG/REPL_COUNTER_PACKETS/BYTES. > Is it normal, or am I missing some bug at parsing? You need this kernel patch to add this information to nfnetlink_queue, compile-tested only.