On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 07:17:24AM +0000, Eugen.Hristev@microchip.com wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I plan to rename the u-boot-atmel tree to u-boot-at91 . > > It's been more than 5 years since Atmel is part of Microchip, and the > name is slowly being changed to reflect the new reality. > > It makes more sense to have the custodian tree named u-boot-at91 , as > this tree is used only for patches related to the at91 boards and > drivers (not any other former Atmel product, nor any other Microchip > product ). I won't be naming it u-boot-microchip since Microchip does > much more than just the former Atmel MPUs (AT91 architecture) . > > This means, however, that all remotes to this tree have to be updated. > I do not see any other side effect at this moment. > > I will wait some more time , few weeks or one month, before making this > change, to allow anyone to comment on this. Sounds like a good plan to me, thanks! -- Tom