On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:33:35PM +0800, Bin Meng wrote: > This adds CI tests for SiFive Unleashed board. > > QEMU supports booting exact the same images as used on the real > hardware out of the box, that U-Boot SPL loads U-Boot proper > from either an SD card or the SPI NOR flash, hence we can easily > set up CI to cover these 2 boot flows of SiFive Unleashed board. > > With this, now we can have regression testing of mmc-spi-slot and > sifive spi drivers, as well as mmc and spi-nor subsystems. > > Signed-off-by: Bin Meng > Reviewed-by: Tom Rini -- Tom