On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 11:47:59AM -0400, Tom Rini wrote: > We move the SYS_CACHE_SHIFT_N options from arch/arm/Kconfig to > arch/Kconfig, and introduce SYS_CACHE_SHIFT_4 to provide a size of 16. > Introduce select statements for other architectures based on current > usage. For MIPS, we take the existing arch-specific symbol and migrate > to the generic symbol. This lets us remove a little bit of otherwise > unused code. > > Cc: Alexey Brodkin > Cc: Anup Patel > Cc: Atish Patra > Cc: Bin Meng > Cc: Daniel Schwierzeck > Cc: Leo > Cc: Palmer Dabbelt > Cc: Paul Walmsley > Cc: Rick Chen > Cc: Sean Anderson > Cc: Simon Glass > Signed-off-by: Tom Rini > Acked-by: Sean Anderson > Reviewed-by: Rick Chen Applied to u-boot/next, thanks! -- Tom