On Wed, Sep 01, 2021 at 05:29:20PM +0000, Albert Wang wrote: > We would like to complete the upload in Linux maintainer, then finish the upstream process in google side. May I learn from you when the verification could be done? Well, the merge window just opened so it'll be two weeks today before I start applying new patches again. Until the patches are applied someone can always come along and report an issue. Please don't top post, reply in line with needed context. This allows readers to readily follow the flow of conversation and understand what you are talking about and also helps ensure that everything in the discussion is being addressed. Please fix your mail client to word wrap within paragraphs at something substantially less than 80 columns. Doing this makes your messages much easier to read and reply to.