On Thu, Sep 02, 2021 at 10:02:18AM -0500, Pierre-Louis Bossart wrote: > On 8/2/21 4:24 PM, Nathan Chancellor wrote: > > When CONFIG_SND_SOC_INTEL_SOUNDWIRE_SOF_MACH is enabled without > > CONFIG_EXPERT, there is a Kconfig warning about unmet dependencies: > > Signed-off-by: Nathan Chancellor > This patch was missed, maybe because I didn't provide a formal ack on my > own suggestion, so here goes: > Acked-by: Pierre-Louis Bossart It looks like this was sent in reply to an old thread so got deleted along with the old thread. In any case I don't have it any more...