On Fri, Sep 03, 2021 at 10:47:50AM +0000, Parshuram Raju Thombare wrote: > Oh, ok. That is done at power on reset by the controller in 2 ways. > 1. Using device discovery module, controller try to auto detect the valid protocol > mode by trying to read SFDP signature in various modes. > 2. Particular protocol mode can be selected using bootstrap signals. > I think mode_bits need to include protocol mode which is auto detected or > set using bootstrap signals. I will make that change in next version. Yes, that sounds better. I guess at least in the case of autodetection the mode can be overridden by software later, but that can always be added later if someone actually needs the feature.