On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 10:19:35AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote: > On Sun, Sep 19, 2021 at 4:05 AM Sudip Mukherjee > wrote: > > > > And indeed, reverting 27da370e0fb3 ("drm/vc4: hdmi: Remove > > drm_encoder->crtc usage") on top of d4d016caa4b8 ("alpha: move > > __udiv_qrnnd library function to arch/alpha/lib/") > > has fixed the error. > > Ok, since your pulseaudio problem was reported already over two weeks > ago with no apparent movement, I've done that revert in my tree. > > I reverted the two runtime PM changes that cause problems for Michael too. I'm sorry, but I find that situation to be a bit ridiculous. In order to be properly addressed, Michael's issue needs some patches that have been unreviewed for 5 monthes now. However, if one reports an issue to you, without cc'ing the author, on a week-end, the revert is done in a single day. Even that audio bug only got a proper report yesterday, after you asked for it. Do you really expect us to work during the week end too? Maxime