On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:30:23PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote: > On 9/20/21 12:23, Mark Brown wrote: > > Will we be getting some futher mail when we should vote? I opted in but > > didn't vote at that time - I saw the vote was listed but didn't realise > > that voting was open since people still seemed to be nominating. > Nominations are now closed and voting is now open. Please vote at your > convenience. How can I do this? As (IIRC) Geert reported if you've activated your mail then attempting to activate again causes CIVS to report "This email address is already activated" with no link to any existing polls.