On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 12:53:48PM -0400, Laura Abbott wrote: > On 9/20/21 12:48, Mark Brown wrote: > > How can I do this? As (IIRC) Geert reported if you've activated your > > mail then attempting to activate again causes CIVS to report "This email > > address is already activated" with no link to any existing polls. > CIVS said it should give a list of all polls but perhaps that didn't > happen. I'll see if I can get it to resend. It gives a list of all polls on activation but it seems like it doesn't get that far on reactivations, it looks like it's generating an error refusing to activate again before it gets that far.