On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 10:21:06AM +0200, Guillaume La Roque wrote: > On MediaTek boards we cannot override the SYS_BOARD / SYS_CONFIG_NAME > variables from defconfig. > This is because in board/mediatek/mtXXXX/Kconfig this value was override > by default due to the if CONFIG_TARGET_MTXXXX condition. > > Merge all the Kconfigs to the mach-medatek/Kconfig. > > This way: > - we only define SYS_{SOC,VENDOR} once > - all board definitions are in a single place, simplifying the build logic. > > Signed-off-by: Guillaume La Roque Applied to u-boot/next, thanks! -- Tom