* IMPORTANT,
@ 2021-09-27 19:34 Mr. James Khumalo
From: Mr. James Khumalo @ 2021-09-27 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nvdimm

Good Day,

I know this email might come to you as a surprise as first coming from one you haven’t met with before.
I am Mr. James Khumalo, the bank manager with ABSA bank of South Africa,  and a personal banker of Dr.Mohamed Farouk Ibrahim, an Egyptian who happened to be a medical contractor attached to the overthrown Afghan government by the Taliban government.
Dr.Mohamed Farouk Ibrahim deposits some sum of money with our bank but passed away with his family while trying to escape from Kandahar.
The said sum can be used for an investment if you are interested.  Details relating to the funds are in my position and will present you as the Next-of-Kin because there was none, and I shall furnish you with more detail once your response.

Regards,
Mr. James Khumalo
Tel: 27-632696383
South Africa

* IMPORTANT!
@ 2022-11-08  3:25 Lisa J. Furman
From: Lisa J. Furman @ 2022-11-08  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

GSZTH HQ, 1413 Lakewood Drive, Rutherford NJ 07070 USA.

11/7/2022 7:25:48 p.m.

linux-arm-kernel,
Lists Rc 0179 LLC.
linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org

CATELOGUE REQUEST

Dear Sir/Madam (linux-arm-kernel),

I have seen your website in www.lists.infradead.org, you have
several service Expert Certifications (ISO 9001,2015).
I would like to learn more about Lists and see your Catelogue.
Could you please send me more details including specifications,
possible options, availability and prices at the earliest to
(support@gszth7.info).

Thank you for prompt response.
Yours truly,

L.J.F.
Lisa J. Furman
COO GSZTH

+1 832-723-0612
support@gszth7.info
1413 Lakewood Drive,
Rutherford, NJ 07070 USA

From: Mr. James Khumalo @ 2021-09-27 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

@ 2017-09-26 10:53 UDO JOHN
From: UDO JOHN @ 2017-09-26 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Beloved Friend,

Sorry if this email came to you as a surprise,I am Dr.Udoukwu Johnson
and we are looking for a company or individual from your region to
help us receive investment fund and safekeeping. I will send you full
details As soon As I hear from you. For fast respond Please write me
through this Email: udo.john@iiiha.net

Yours Faithfully,
Dr.Udoukwu Johnson.

* Important !
@ 2011-11-19 16:14 American Express
From: American Express @ 2011-11-19 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linuxcpa, linux-events-travel, linuxiskolen, linux-kernel,
	linuxogen, linuxpapers, linux-questions-only, linux-security,
	linuxtag, linux-users, linux-xfs, linverity, linville,
	linvillewv, linwdtsf

Dear American Express costumer,

We detected irregular activity on your American Express card. For your protection, you must verify your account before you can continue using your card.

Please use the link below to verify your account immediately:

http://www.kidstoryhouse.com.tw/img/www.americanexpres.com

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any restrictions placed on your account.