On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 10:22:39AM +0900, Kuninori Morimoto wrote: > + multi: > + description: Multi-CPU/Codec node > + dpcm: > + description: DPCM node > + codec2codec: > + description: Codec to Codec node I think I need to have another look through this sometime next week but other than the naming thing discussed in the other subthread I think the only issues I see at a high level are the standard concern about putting DPCM into an ABI which I think we're stuck with having to do right now, and also if we can merge multi and CODEC-CODEC links more. There's bits you've called out in your changelog as needing further work but I think it's OK to add things incrementally. Overall it's looking pretty good, thanks for working on this.