Hi all, Recently I've found the Deby project and I consider it as a candidate for using on our new device. However, as I can see, there is no activity in this project: - last commit in cip-core/deby was in April - it builds with errors - there are no updates in Deby section of CIP core meetings reports - all issues related to Deby (e.g. swupdate support) weren't updated since last year It seems like a bad sign. Are all efforts aimed to isar-cip-core? Anyway, is there any plans to develop Deby (or any other distro under the aegis of CIP project for devices with storage restrictions) in future? Thank you in advance. Best regards, Sergey Nazaryev