Hi Joel, On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 05:58:37 +0000 Joel Stanley wrote: > > If I apply this patch then the build fails in a tree that doesn't have > Willy's patch. > > Unless someone has a better suggestion I'll send a patch that includes > both headers for now, and make a note to remove the mm.h include down > the track. Don't apply anything. Just remember to tell Linus (or whoever you merge this tree via) about this conflict and the resolution when you send the pull request. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell