On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 05:26:35PM -0600, Simon Glass wrote: > Switch this over, for testing purposes. > > Signed-off-by: Simon Glass [snip] > #define CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS \ > "dhcpuboot=usb start; dhcp u-boot.uimg; bootm\0" \ > + "boot_targets=mmc0 mmc1 usb0 pxe dhcp\0" \ So, based on this patch I went "oh, so we can still easily control the device order, per board and also for users to tweak". Then I looked for where boot_targets was used, saw it wasn't and looked over the documentation patch previous to this. That's not looking easier to configure than what we have now either. -- Tom