Hello Thierry, On Thu, Sep 09, 2021 at 04:16:03PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 08:18:04AM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > > On Tue, May 04, 2021 at 03:25:35PM +0200, Uwe Kleine-König wrote: > > > Instead of allocating extra data in .request() provide the needed memory > > > in struct berlin_pwm_chip. This reduces the number of allocations. A side > > > effect is that on suspend and resume the state for all four channels is > > > always saved and restored. This is easier (and probably quicker) than > > > looking up the matching pwm_device and checking its PWMF_REQUESTED bit. > > > > I noticed you applied the other three patches in this series, but > > skipped this one and marked it as rejected. > > > > Please point out what you don't like about this patch instead of just > > dropping it without comment. > > Any news on this? I still consider the patch good and would like to know > your objections. This patch is still in my private working copy and I still don't know why you rejected it. :-\ Best regards Uwe -- Pengutronix e.K. | Uwe Kleine-König | Industrial Linux Solutions | https://www.pengutronix.de/ |