Hi Guys, I have a question regarding openssl. The openssl.inc file under the poky package creates a -misc package which is not directly installed unless either put in RDPENEDS or RRECOMMENDS. This package (-misc) contains the openssl configuration file which is required while generating certificates on the target otherwise the command says: WARNING: can't open config file: /usr/lib/ssl/openssl.cnf Unable to load config info from /usr/lib/ssl/openssl.cnf In an older version of the recipe attached here, the correct method is being (this is my understanding) to get that file in on the target while installing. Any guidance here would be much appreciated. BR, Awais Belal