Hi James, I've gone through debugging and this is what I have: https://termbin.com/y9vq iwd.service # /usr/lib/systemd/system/iwd.service [Unit] Description=Wireless service After=network-pre.target Before=network.target Wants=network.target [Service] Type=dbus BusName=net.connman.iwd ExecStart=/usr/lib/iwd/iwd NotifyAccess=main LimitNPROC=1 Restart=on-failure CapabilityBoundingSet=CAP_NET_ADMIN CAP_NET_RAW CAP_NET_BIND_SERVICE PrivateTmp=true NoNewPrivileges=true DevicePolicy=closed DeviceAllow=/dev/rfkill rw ProtectHome=yes ProtectSystem=strict ProtectControlGroups=yes ProtectKernelModules=yes ConfigurationDirectory=iwd StateDirectory=iwd StateDirectoryMode=0700 [Install] WantedBy=multi-user.target # /etc/systemd/system/iwd.service.d/override.conf [Service] RuntimeDirectory=resolvconf ReadWritePaths=/etc/resolv.conf /etc/iwd/main.conf [General] EnableNetworkConfiguration=true AddressRandomization=once [Network] NameResolvingService=resolvconf I've also tried to collect iwmon logs but they are huge, like almost 2 MB. Should I filter some of the info as the wiki shows (--nortnl --nowiphy --noscan). Thanks!