On Thu, Feb 03, 2022 at 07:38:50PM +0100, Pali Rohár wrote: > Signed-off-by: Pali Rohár > --- > > I would really appreciate if U-Boot test framework starts printing > deprecation warnings, instead of sending patches which directly drop > support for some boards. > > There is absolutely no warning during building U-Boot for RX-51 board > that this board has not been converted to DM_KEYBOARD yet. Please send some patch that implements what you're wanting to see for how to make the warnings more visible. I do agree the warning for v2022.10 only showed up after the merge to -next once v2022.01 came out, but it's still a fairly long time to clean up the few unconverted boards. -- Tom