On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 03:36:56PM -0400, Sean Anderson wrote: > This adds support for reading mac addresses from the "mac-address" nvmem > cell. If there is no (local-)mac-address property, then we will try > reading from an nvmem cell. > > For some existing examples of this property, refer to imx8mn.dtsi and > imx8mp.dtsi. Unfortunately, fuse drivers have not yet been converted > to DM. > > Signed-off-by: Sean Anderson > Reviewed-by: Simon Glass So, this breaks sandbox_noinst as drivers/misc/i2c_eeprom_emul.c does not provide i2c_eeprom_read(...) and we fail to link. -- Tom