From: Thomas Petazzoni via buildroot <buildroot@buildroot.org>
To: Ramon Fried <rfried.dev@gmail.com>
Cc: "buildroot@buildroot.org" <buildroot@buildroot.org>
Subject: Re: [Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Your daily results for 2022-05-20
Date: Sat, 21 May 2022 16:44:40 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello Ramon,

On Sat, 21 May 2022 17:23:04 +0300
Ramon Fried <rfried.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Build failures related to your packages:
> >
> >     arch     |             reason             |                                       url
> > -------------+--------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >     m68k     |          bitwise-0.43          | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/9e3b9a148bc84004fde4dfe9b389ca2b359a92e2
> >   riscv64    |          bitwise-0.43          | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/348afc2a0fde85c098a12b58e8e2dcc3780bbb6b
> >

> > Thanks for your contribution to Buildroot!
> >
> > --
> > http://autobuild.buildroot.net
> Hi thomas.
> as I mentioned in an earlier mail, it looks like it is probably in dependencies.
> I took riscv64 as an example and built the qemu
> qemu_riscv64_virt_defconfig + bitwise locally.
> It is built successfully.
>
> How was the config file for building the above created ?

If you follow the links above, you end up in a directory that contains
the full .config file (config) as well as the corresponding defconfig
(named "defconfig"). These are the configurations that triggered the
build issue.

You can also reproduce a build issue by downloading the script
https://git.busybox.net/buildroot-test/plain/utils/br-reproduce-build
and run:

 ./br-reproduce-build 9e3b9a148bc84004fde4dfe9b389ca2b359a92e2

Where 9e3b9a148bc84004fde4dfe9b389ca2b359a92e2 is the identifier of the
failed build, as visible in the autobuild.buildroot.net URL.

Let me know if this helps!

Thomas Petazzoni
--
Thomas Petazzoni, co-owner and CEO, Bootlin
Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering and training