* Insecticide spray manufacturer from China since 2006 year
@ 2022-05-24  8:28 mosquitoes spray factory
From: mosquitoes spray factory @ 2022-05-24  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-firmware

Hi,Sirs,
Firstly we wish you will have a nice day.

we are Linyi Changyun Sanitary Products CO.,LTD
Mainly produce aerosols products,such as:
insecticide spray,air fragrance,
universal foam clenaer,
car carburetor cleaner,
Polyurethane foam sealant,
these similar productions.

we welcome your inquiry.

Make your smart choice,we will be your reliable partner.

awaiting your respond.

sincerely
Justin

LINYI CHANGYUN SANITARY PRODUCTS.CO.,LTD.
Sales manager:Justin
Email:cncycleaning@gmail.com
whatsapp/wechat:+8615953950159
ADD:Linyi city,Shandong Province,China
www.lychangyun.cn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-05-24  8:28 UTC | newest]