* Hello Sir, I seek your urgent consideration.
@ 2022-05-24  9:25 amjad.ali
From: amjad.ali @ 2022-05-24  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-doc

Hello,

Greetings? I am Amjad. I work with a leading Bio Firm.  Due to
the setbacks of the pandemic, my company has opened a bid in
search of new suppliers for basic raw materials needed in
production.

I am seeking a representative as I am a staff, I can not be
involved directly. It may not be your area of work but the
profits are great and I will guide you through. I have already
sourced a local supplier for this. I only need a reliable
representative.

Please get back to me so I can explain this in full.

Amjad

From: amjad.ali @ 2022-05-24  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2022-05-24  9:24 amjad.ali