On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 04:11:08PM -0400, Sean Anderson wrote: > This adds support for signing images in auto-generated FITs. To do this, > we need to add a signature node. The algorithm name property already has > its own option, but we need one for the key name hint. We could have > gone the -G route and added an explicit name for the public key (like > what is done for the private key). However, many places assume the > public key can be constructed from the key dir and hint, and I don't > want to do the refactoring necessary. > > As a consequence of this, it is now easier to add public keys to an > existing image without signing something. This could be done all along, > but now you don't have to create an its just to do it. Ideally, we > wouldn't create a FIT at the end. This could be done by calling > fit_image_setup_sig/info.crypto->add_verify_data directly. > > Signed-off-by: Sean Anderson Applied to u-boot/next, thanks! -- Tom