Hi, On Fri, May 20, 2022 at 11:36:29PM +0200, Linus Walleij wrote: > On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 10:38 PM Linus Walleij wrote: > > > The battery info contains a voltage indicating when the voltage > > is so low that it is time to restart the CC/CV charging. > > Make the AB8500 respect and prioritize this setting over the > > hardcoded 95% threshold. > > > > Break out the check into its own function and add some safeguards > > so we do not run into unpredictable side effects. > > > > Signed-off-by: Linus Walleij > > Sebastian could you merge this patch (and patch 2/2) now that I > convinced Matti it's safe? Yes, I queued both patches to power-supply's for-next branch now. -- Sebastian