On Sat, Jul 09, 2022 at 08:12:27AM +0200, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote: > On 6/27/22 19:17, Tom Rini wrote: > > Move the current CodingStyle wiki page to doc/develop/codingstyle.rst. > > The changes here are for formatting or slight rewording so that it reads > > well when linking to other sphinx documents. > > %s/sphinx/Sphinx/ For the wiki->rST changes, OK, I'll do v2 (for the series). For everything else, I would prefer to do the import as-is as much as possible and then start making real changes as follow-up patches. -- Tom