* Response.
@ 2022-07-14 17:22 Mr. X
From: Mr. X @ 2022-07-14 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Compliment,
My name is Justyn Valentine,
I would like to go into a private business alliance with you in your home country, For details, send a reply to this email: treepleddd@gmail.com to confirm the validity of this email account. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Justyn Valentine.

* RESPONSE
@ 2018-04-30 13:44 Ms. Ella Golan
From: Ms. Ella Golan @ 2018-04-30 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

I am Ms.Ella Golan, I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI). I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms.Ella Golan

* response
@ 2018-02-23  6:49 Ms. Ella Golan
From: Ms. Ella Golan @ 2018-02-23  6:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2016-05-16 18:59 Mr Daniel H. William
From: Mr Daniel H. William @ 2016-05-16 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear,

Kindly accept my sincere apologies for my mode of contacting you out of the blues like this but something very urgent and important has come to my notice and I strongly believe it’s important we seek your consent for the mutual interest of all.

I am Daniel H.William , Head of Document controlling and Management in HSBC Inheritance department. and personal funds manager to late Mr Jackie Ma a Chinese national. He passed away recently of old age and prostrate complications.
In our last auditing, we discovered a dormant account of his with GB (£9,500,000.00)  (Nine million, five hundred thousand British pounds sterling ) in his name.

During our investigations we discovered he nominated his son as his next of kin, whom passed away some years ago while holidaying in Burma. All efforts to trace his other relations have proved impossible. He was a recluse individual. The Chinese Embassy UK couldn’t trace any of the deceased relations. The account has been dormant for a long time since his death. Therefore we decided to contact you, to seek your consent to enable us nominate you as the next of kin to the deceased and transfer the funds to you as the designated next of kin to the deceased.

With the consent of our late client’s solicitors, they shall confirm you as the next of kin; sole beneficiary to the deposit/funds to authorise funds transfer to you. After transfer of funds to your favour, you shall retain 40%, 10% set aside for expenses both parties might incur (if any) during or after the transaction.

We have all the relevant details and documents about the deceased, which shall enable us, claim the funds successfully. Your positive response will be highly appreciated to enable us favour you with a draft application/account details of the deceased for submission to the Management firm to authenticate the claim to the deceased’s estate.
Remember to always keep this information Confidential.

Email -: danielwilliam@mynet.com

Your Full Names:
Your Mobile or Cell Phone Numbers:
Your telephone (Office and Home) Numbers:
Your fax Number:
Your occupation:
Your age:
Your nationality:

I look forward to your prompt reply.
Yours truly,
Daniel H. William

* Response
@ 2013-10-28  9:24 Swift, Financial, Services
From: Swift, Financial, Services @ 2013-10-28  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Do you need a loan to get your business back on track? Do you need an urgent loan to pay off your bills or you need a loan to solve an urgent problem. Swift Financial Service is here to cater for your financial needs. We offer loans at very low interest rate. Apply now for your loan.

David Cole
Loan Officer

* Response
@ 2013-10-28  7:25 Swift, Financial, Services
From: Swift, Financial, Services @ 2013-10-28  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2013-01-20 10:06 John Adams
From: John Adams @ 2013-01-20 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am John Adams I have a Business Proposal for you and it is for real,
contact me on my private email address for details:-
johnadams@wss-id.org

* RESPONSE
@ 2013-01-20 10:06 John Adams
From: John Adams @ 2013-01-20 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2012-07-11 18:15 drdave
From: drdave @ 2012-07-11 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gooday to you Sir/Ma,
We here by pronounce you the lucky beneficiary of the (1Million GBP*) from Microsoft draw, which was held in the UK,you are to provide your full details to this desk.
Required info:Full name,Full address,Country of residence,Originality,Tell number,Age,Occupation,Sex. Here is the reply to email (m.net.org@msn.com) kindly reply us via this email (m.net.org@msn.com)

Kind Regards
Lady Lisa.
m.net.org@msn.com