On Mon, Jul 25, 2022 at 05:06:15PM +0200, Marek Behún wrote: > After a discussion with Tom Rini, we've agreed that I am going to take > over custodianship of the MPC85XX platform, since it seems other people > do not have necessary interest or time and getting things done over > there takes too long. > > Since I am only working on one MPC85XX board, Turris 1.x, and do not > have time to do thorough reviews of patches for this entire platform > (other than those concerning Turris 1.x board), for other boards I will > only run patches through CI and checkpatch, and then send them via PR > upwards to Tom. > > Signed-off-by: Marek Behún Acked-by: Tom Rini -- Tom