On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 07:20:11PM +0300, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote: > Hi, > > I've tried to build an am335x_evm_defconfig u-boot to use it on my > BeagleBone Black board. Surprisingly, I've found that it doesn't work, > I see the silent console: no messages even from SPL. > > Using bisect I've found that the following commit breaks the booting: > > a58147c2dbbf ("board: ti: common: board_detect: Do 1byte address > checks first.") > > Could you please help me? Can you share some more details about which BeagleBone Black you have, specifically the revision? -- Tom