Hi! > This patch series aims to add DMA support to RSPI and enhancements > like fixing interrupt types, MII support and fix RPM imabalance for > RZ/G2{L,LC,UL}/RZ/V2L SoCs 1st patch seems to be just a preparation for something we'll not merge in 5.10 -- not a bugfix and not a new hardware support. It is not likely to break anything, still I believe we could avoid it. > Uwe Kleine-König (1): > mtd: hyperbus: Make hyperbus_unregister_device() return void The rest of the series looks good, and I can apply it if it passes testing and if there are no other comments. Best regards, Pavel -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany