On Wed, Oct 26, 2022 at 09:28:09AM +0200, Jan Kiszka wrote: > On 05.10.22 10:33, Jan Kiszka wrote: > > (Almost) flushing our upstream queue for the IOT2050 device, this mostly > > brings board-specific changes such as: > > > > - updated build process and firmware layout for PG1 vs. PG2 devices > > - more watchdog preparations > > - preparations for verified boot on IOT2050 Advanced devices > > > > There are also some generic extensions in this series which are > > dependencies for the above: > > > > - env: Complete generic support for writable list > > - env: Couple networking-related variable flags to CONFIG_NET (repost) > > - tools: Add script for converting public key into device tree include > > > > Changes in v2: > > - rebased over latest master > > - reworked patch 1 to be less invasive to the code > > - added "iot2050: use the named gpio to control the user-button" > > > > Still in our backlog is support for a new variant that comes with M.2 > > slots. But that requires some more rework first. > > Any remaining questions/remarks for this series? Asking also as we would > like to move forward with upstreaming that M.2 support which depends on > this one here. Marek, I believe you had concerns about the environment side of v1 here, is v2 more to your liking? Thanks! -- Tom