Hi Noralf, On Sun, Nov 06, 2022 at 05:59:23PM +0100, Noralf Trønnes wrote: > > > Den 27.10.2022 00.02, skrev Mateusz Kwiatkowski: > > Hi Maxime, > > > > First of all, nice idea with the helper function that can be reused by different > > drivers. This is neat! > > > > But looking at this function, it feels a bit overcomplicated. You're creating > > the two modes, then checking which one is the default, then set the preferred > > one and possibly reorder them. Maybe it can be simplified somehow? > > > > Although when I tried to refactor it myself, I ended up with something that's > > not better at all. Maybe it needs to be complicated, after all :( > > > > I also thought that the function was complicated/difficult to read, in > particular the index stuff at the end, but I also failed in finding a > "better" solution, just a different one ;) I think I like yours better still :) Can I bring it into my series, with your authorship and SoB? Maxime