On Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 09:34:25AM -0700, Simon Glass wrote: > At present we compile commands into U-Boot SPL even though they cannot > be used. This wastes space. Adjust the condition to avoid this. > > Signed-off-by: Simon Glass > --- > > Changes in v5: > - Drop FSL_ISBC_KEY_EXT patch as it changes the size > - Drop PHY_CADENCE_SIERRA patch as it changes the size > > Changes in v3: > - Add a new patch to disallow commands in SPL > > include/command.h | 2 +- > 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-) As a follow-up, "git grep -l u_boot_list_2_cmd" shows some lds scripts that I believe can be updated, after this change. And in reviewing this change, yes, a few boards now discard some functionality, but, it looks like it's reasonable and not that we're removing some intentional but odd configurations. -- Tom