Hi Andrew, > > > But as a result, don't expect EEE to actually work with any LTS > > > kernel. > > > > Then, I think that it would be best to use the above "hack" until > > your patch set is not reviewed and merged. After that, when > > customer will mover forward with LTS kernel, I can test the EEE on > > the proper HW. > > Just to be clear, Since EEE never really worked, i doubt these > patchset will fulfil the stable rules. They are not minimal fixes, but > pretty much a re-write. So you will need to wait for the LTS released > December 2023. Or you do your own backport. I will backport (if requred) those patches to 6.x LTS. > > Andrew Best regards, Lukasz Majewski -- DENX Software Engineering GmbH, Managing Director: Erika Unter HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: lukma@denx.de